Junior Leaders 4-H group garage sale set for Sunday
The Leavenworth County Junior Leaders 4-H group will be having a multi-family garage sale from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in the brown building.
The Junior Leaders have community service projects throughout the year, and the club is raising money to help support the projects and also help club members to support their needs.
Some 4-H’ers will be paying for mission trips, fair projects, camps, medical needs and more.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit