A group of women gathered April 2 to celebrate the recent birthdays of JoAnn Monroe and Barbara Schmidt. Those in attendance were Kathy Carroll, Diane Soptic, Annie Boyle, Cheryl Swartz, Becky Spink, Amy and Addie Sloan, Jackie Schwinn, Amy Jo Moore, Dawn Monroe, Brenda Schwinn, Kristi Vornholdt, Kim Hess and hosts Frances Seber and Mary Zule. The group enjoyed a luncheon of baked potatoes, salad and cake. A great time was had by all.
Wanda Parker, Peggy Gillaspie and Linda and Evelyn Schwinn of Springdale Friends Church went to the Easton U.M. church for its Spring Tea on April 2.
Jenna and Greg Gillaspie celebrated their birthdays on April 1 and 2. They enjoyed lunch on April 3 with their families.
Jeff Gillaspie was visiting his grandmother, Evelyn Schwinn, on April 4.
Wanda Richard had supper on April 2 for her daughter Terri and her family for her birthday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church