Linwood man hospitalized after dirtbike accident
A Linwood man was taken to a hospital for treatment of broken bones after a dirtbike accident Tuesday.
Mitch W. McDonald, 35, was riding his dirtbike near Kansas Highway 32 and 222nd Street, or County Road 1, west of Linwood, at about 6:50 p.m. Tuesday when he crashed into a creek bed, according to a Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office report.
McDonald was taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center for treatment of various broken bones, according to the report. Attempts to check with the hospital on McDonald's condition Wednesday afternoon were unsuccessful.
More like this story
- Public input needed for Tonganoxie mural work
- Tonganoxie City Council gives final approval for 2016 budget
- Tonganoxie mural public forum set for Wednesday in council chambers
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants