Thunderstorms, hail possible Thursday afternoon, evening
Thunderstorms, heavy rain and hail are possible Thursday afternoon and evening across northeast Kansas, according to the Hazardous Weather Outlook from the National Weather Service offices in Topeka and Pleasant Hill, Mo.
Locations near and south of Interstate 70 may see baseball-size hail, winds up to 70 mph and isolated tornadoes.
Counties that could see severe weather include:
More like this story
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Confirmed mountain lion sightings rise in Missouri, Kansas