Man originally from Leavenworth sworn in as Assistant U.S. Attorney
Tom Beall, originally from Leavenworth, has been sworn in as an Assistant U.S. Attorney, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said Friday.
Following eight years in private practice in Leavenworth and Topeka, Beall served as Chief Deputy to Kansas Attorney General Steve Six from 2008 through January 2011. He graduated from Washburn Law School in 2000. He has a bachelor’s degree from Baker University and a master’s degree in public administration from Kansas State University.
Beall is the son of retired Leavenworth attorney Robert D. Beall and Linda Kay Beall (deceased). He is married to Andrea L. Palmer of Topeka. They have three daughters.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie reading specialist Janet Falk
- Summer in Tonganoxie: Library offers special themes for programs
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Frese: Push for Tonganoxie Public Libary expansion starts with Saturday run
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books