Tonganoxie man arrested on warrant out of Wisconsin for attempted murder
A 33-year-old Tonganoxie man was arrested Thursday on a warrant from Wisconsin that charged him with attempted first-degree murder and first-degree reckless endangerment.
Tonganoxie police took the man into custody about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Pleasant Street.
Tonganoxie police Chief Jeff Brandau said he received word from authorities in Kenosha, Wis., of the warrant Tuesday and that the man was a Tonganoxie resident.
The man is in Leavenworth County Jail, Undersheriff Ron Cranor said Friday.
More like this story
- Court documents quantify impact of gay marriage in Kansas
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- Former Johnson County elections chief used used political ties to limit voting
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas, five other states sue Obama administration over Affordable Care Act