Tonganoxie police calls, April 12-15, 2011
• No description, 8:22 a.m. at Tonganoxie High School.
• Malicious destruction of property, 8:54 a.m. in the 2000 block of Rock Creek Court.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 10:15 a.m. in the 300 block of Shawnee Street.
• No description, 10:21 a.m. in the 100 block of Delaware.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 2:22 p.m. in the 500 block of Pleasant Street.
• First aid assist, 8:57 a.m. in the 2000 block of Rock Creek Drive.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 9:18 a.m. in the 1500 block of U.S. Highway 24-40.
• Theft, 10:40 a.m. in the 600 block of East Fourth Street.
• Violation of city health ordinance, 600 block of East Fourth Street.
• Domestic verbal, 2:13 p.m. in the 1900 block of Jackson Drive.
• Miscellaneous information/report, 4:10 p.m. in the 200 block of Grace Street.
• Miscellaneous information/report, 5:34 p.m. in the 500 block of Pleasant Street.
• Suspicious activity/subject, 8:46 p.m. in the 800 block of North Willow Point Circle.
• Driver’s license revoked/suspended, 4:49 a.m. at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Stone Creek Drive.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate: Charles (Tuna) Conrad