United Way annual meeting set for next week
The United Way of Leavenworth County will have its 55th annual meeting and luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Lansing City Hall in the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace in Lansing.
Any person who contributes to or volunteers for the United Way is considered a member and is invited to attend the annual meeting. The cost is $15 per person.
During the meeting, contributors and volunteers will be recognized, outgoing board members will be honored and new board members elected, and members will discuss the organization's annual report.
Attendees should RSVP by Friday. They can RSVP by phone at (913) 682-2592, online at unitedwaylvco.org, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Tonganoxie Elementary School student to present TES history at historical society meeting
- Celebrating Tonganoxie Elementary School
- USD 464 releases instructional video for TES, TMS student dropoff and pickup procedures
- Wichita school to establish NASA-inspired space program