United Way annual meeting set for next week
The United Way of Leavenworth County will have its 55th annual meeting and luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Lansing City Hall in the Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace in Lansing.
Any person who contributes to or volunteers for the United Way is considered a member and is invited to attend the annual meeting. The cost is $15 per person.
During the meeting, contributors and volunteers will be recognized, outgoing board members will be honored and new board members elected, and members will discuss the organization's annual report.
Attendees should RSVP by Friday. They can RSVP by phone at (913) 682-2592, online at unitedwaylvco.org, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kendra Schobert
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state