Don’t forget the rummage and bake sale 5-8 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday at Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
The Fall Creek Cemetery work day begins at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Bid Sheppard had several guests at her home for Easter. Monday morning, Julie Tribble of Dallas visited her.
The Murphy family had a get-together for Easter at the home of H.B. and Sandra Heim on Saturday.
Frances Jeannin’s guests for dinner for Easter were Kenny and Wanda Jeannin, Laura and Chrissie, Brad and Megan Sebold, Pat and Michelle Jeannin and Mike Jeannin.
Rosie Oelschlaeger recently attended a bridal shower for her niece Lisa Speaks at the Christian Church in Troy. In the afternoon she joined the family at Cedar Ridge restaurant northwest of Atchison to celebrate Barb Speaks’ 80th birthday. There were 33 in attendance.
A group of relatives gathered at the home of Thamar Barnett on Saturday to celebrate the 18th birthday anniversary of Michelle Heskett, whose birthday was April 21.
Julia Carter and Shianne of Iola stayed with Thamar on Saturday night for Sunday and went to church with her. Tammy Mooberry joined them for Easter dinner.
More like this story
- Kansas official: Plans not firm for American Royal project in Kansas City
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- GOP senators vent frustrations at Brownback, but veto override unlikely