LMH workshop aims to help toddlers in expectant families
A Lawrence Memorial Hospital class being offered this weekend can help to ease confusion for a child getting a new brother or sister.
Lawrence Memorial Hospital’s Tyke Hyke program assists prospective big brothers and sisters between the ages 3 and 6 for the arrival of a new sibling. Tyke Hyke class is offered from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday, April 30. Cost is $5 per family.
The program includes a brief tour of the LMH Family Birthing Center, a possible peek at a new baby and discussion and video about new babies. An adult must accompany participants.
Enrollment for this event is required by calling ConnectCare at (785) 749-5800.
More like this story
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Simons family selling Tonganoxie Mirror to Ogden Newspapers, Inc.
- Kansas officials won't be charged in case of man wrongfully imprisoned for murder
- Jarbalo Jottings, Linwood News and McLouth Happenings
- Remember When: A Community Review for Jan. 28, 2017