Basehor-Linwood school board agenda: Aug. 8
The Basehor-Linwood USD 458 Board of Education meets regularly at 6 p.m. on the second Monday of each month.
6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 8
District administrative office, 2008 N. 155th St.
Presentation and discussion items
- Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative agreement
- BOE Policy KGAB: Memorials and memorial services
- BOE Policy KH: Gifts to schools
- District upcoming inservice report
- Sewer District No. 3 update
- BOE goals
- Facilities update
- Superintendent's report
- Approve 2011-2012 budget
- Approve BOE Policy GCR1-R revisions
- Approve Leavenworth County Special Education Cooperative agreement
- Approve appointments
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Gene Becker
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary