150th parade in Wichita
The Kansas Sesquicentennial Parade is Oct. 8 in Wichita and local organizers are working to have Tonganoxie represented in the event. Each town is asked to have its residents dress in a certain theme to symbolize the community in some way.
For more information on how to get involved, contact Keyta Kelly at (913) 845-8780.
More like this story
- Resident asking for volunteers to help represent Tonganoxie at Kansas parade
- Tonganoxie to host Kansas community leaders
- Tonganoxie organizers seek more participants for Kirby McRill 5K Walk
- Sampler Festival still needs volunteers
- Linenberger: Tonganoxie should roll out red carpet for statewide retreat