Justin, son of Brian and Linda Schwinn, celebrated his 18th birthday on Aug. 2. He was scheduled to leave Tuesday for U.S. Air Force basic training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. On July 30, his parents had a family get-together at Springdale Friends Church to wish him well. Dinner was served.
Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn went to Valley Falls on Aug. 2 for the Jefferson County 4-H Fair. They watched Brennen and Bayle Wolfe show their bucket calves. They did well and received blue and purple ribbons.
On Aug. 3, Peggy Gillaspie, Evelyn Schwinn and Sharon Lynn had lunch at Pullman Place Family Restaurant in Leavenworth. They shopped and visited together.
More like this story
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- Brownback to take action on bill regulating Uber drivers