LCDC golf tournament set for Sept. 16
The Leavenworth County Development Corporation will have its annual golf tournament fundraiser next month in Basehor.
The tournament will tee off at 8 a.m. Friday, Sept. 16, at Falcon Lakes Golf Club, 4605 Clubhouse Drive.
The cost is $85 per player, and players can sign up as individuals or teams. The cost includes golf, a cart, breakfast and appetizers at the tournament's conclusion. Breakfast will begin at 7:15 a.m.
More like this story
- K-State marching band apologizes for shot at Jayhawks
- Kansas State says it will pay fine after band performance
- Tonganoxie Community Band to have practices next 2 weeks
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Return of Mr. Van's band in Tonganoxie for summer celebration