LCDC golf tournament set for Sept. 16
The Leavenworth County Development Corporation will have its annual golf tournament fundraiser next month in Basehor.
The tournament will tee off at 8 a.m. Friday, Sept. 16, at Falcon Lakes Golf Club, 4605 Clubhouse Drive.
The cost is $85 per player, and players can sign up as individuals or teams. The cost includes golf, a cart, breakfast and appetizers at the tournament's conclusion. Breakfast will begin at 7:15 a.m.
More like this story
- Chietain wrestlers snag wins, build for future in at Salina
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Tonganoxie girls notch upset victory against Sumner Academy