LCDC golf tournament set for Sept. 16
The Leavenworth County Development Corporation will have its annual golf tournament fundraiser next month in Basehor.
The tournament will tee off at 8 a.m. Friday, Sept. 16, at Falcon Lakes Golf Club, 4605 Clubhouse Drive.
The cost is $85 per player, and players can sign up as individuals or teams. The cost includes golf, a cart, breakfast and appetizers at the tournament's conclusion. Breakfast will begin at 7:15 a.m.
More like this story
- Development Corporations meetings set for this month
- Brownback to speak at LCDC meeting in Leavenworth
- LCDC trails group looks to add more walking, biking options to Leavenworth County
- New Twitter feed alerts followers to job openings in Leavenworth County
- LCDC director preaches importance of economic growth