CASA seeking volunteers to be advocates for abused and neglected children
The First Judicial District Court Appointed Special Advocate Association is currently accepting applications for volunteer training to take place in October.
CASA volunteers are needed to advocate for abused and neglected children in the court system, supervise contact between non-custodial parents and children, as well as various other special events and office/clerical duties.
For more information, contact Kelly Meyer, executive director, at (913) 651-6440 or email@example.com or log onto kansascasa.org/district1.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Tonganoxie sales tax mail-in ballot question coming this winter
- Tonganoxie City Council denies church request in Urban Hess, cites zoning regulations
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- LCHS shelter permit approved