CASA seeking volunteers to be advocates for abused and neglected children
The First Judicial District Court Appointed Special Advocate Association is currently accepting applications for volunteer training to take place in October.
CASA volunteers are needed to advocate for abused and neglected children in the court system, supervise contact between non-custodial parents and children, as well as various other special events and office/clerical duties.
For more information, contact Kelly Meyer, executive director, at (913) 651-6440 or email@example.com or log onto kansascasa.org/district1.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises