The Jaunty Jarbalonians Red Hatters attended a dinner and gospel music presentation Saturday at the Heritage Center in Leavenworth. The group was the Gospelaires. Those going were Betty Clark, Barb Collins, Jane Turner, Lynn Paul, Linda Barry and Thamar Barnett.
Orville and Rosie Oelschlaeger attended a senior dinner Aug. 16 at Judson Baptist Church. On Thursday, Orville and Rosie, as well as Ed and Ruth Bleam attended a family night dinner at the Henri Lodge in Tonganoxie. The ladies stuffed muslin dolls, which will be donated to Kansas University Hospital.
A community barbecue will start at 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 10 at Jarbalo United Methodist Church. Facts about Jarbalo will be presented during the program.
People visiting Thamar Barnett on Sunday afternoon were Jess Barnett, Eric Barnett, Rhiannon Mooberry and Ryan Siefkas.
More like this story
- Man sentenced to 13 years for shooting clerk in Topeka
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Supreme Court to hear capital cases roiling Kansas politics