CASA in search of volunteer advocates in Leavenworth County
The First Judicial District Court Appointed Special Advocate Association is currently accepting applications for volunteer training to take place in October.
CASA volunteers are needed to advocate for abused and neglected children in the court system, supervise contact between non-custodial parents and children, as well as various other special events and office/clerical duties.
For more information, contact Kelly Meyer, executive director, at (913) 651-6440 or firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto kansascasa.org/district1.
More like this story
- CASA seeking volunteers to be advocates for abused and neglected children
- 50s night fundraiser planned for CASA
- 50s night fundraiser planned for CASA; set for next month
- CASA Night of Races fundraiser coming in May
- Judicial proceedings won't take place for Judge Stewart - if he remains in retirement