Mirror to be closed Monday
The Mirror will be closed Monday in observance of Labor Day. City and county offices also will be closed for the holiday.
The Mirror’s classified deadline will still be 10 a.m. Tuesday.
More like this story
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Mirror recieves Kansas Press Association awards for its 2014 work