Tonganoxie City Council special meeting agenda
The Tongnanoxie City Council agreed Monday to meet at 7 p.m. Dec 5 to discuss, and possibly make a decision, on request for proposals received for the city administrator search.
After to the Leavenworth County Port Authority voted Wednesday to provide up to $260,000 to extend a gas line to 40 acres of the park, the council added an agenda item on financing the industrial park.
The Port Authority's action comes after the city approached the county about helping make 40 acres of the site shovel ready. The city learned this fall that a road improvements, grading and the extension of water, sewer and gas to the site to prepare it for one or two tenants would cost about $2 million.
More like this story
- Knocking on the door for Tonganoxie wrestling
- Tonganoxie VFW, American Legion planning Memorial Day weekend services
- Jarbalo Jottings, Linwood News and McLouth Happenings
- `The Columnists: Jarbalo Jottings, Linwood News and McLouth Happenings
- Art from the heart for Tonganoxie High students at Highland CC event