OB/GYN joins Bonner clinic
Providence Care Bonner Springs, 913 Sheidley, has added a obstetrician and gynecologist to its staff.
Marc Luckett, M.D., will begin seeing patients on Friday afternoons at Providence Care Bonner Springs beginning Jan. 6. A member of the staff of St. John Hospital in Leavenworth, he is experienced in all aspects of obstetrical and gynecological care, including pregnancy management and delivery. He also is experienced in a wide range of laparoscopic surgical procedures to treat ovarian, uterine and pelvic problems.
Luckett performed his internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology with the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. He received his medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo.
To schedule an appointment, call 913-680-6310.
He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians/Gynecologists; a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology; a member of the American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists; and a member of the community service organization, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Providence Care Bonner Springs offers comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages. Other providers in the practice include George J. Bures, Jr., M.D., a board-certified family practice physician; Stephen Thies, M.D., a board-certified family practice physician; and Sandy Suderman, A.R.N.P., nurse practitioner.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action