Frances Jeannin had her family Christmas dinner Saturday with 25 guests. She went to Phil and Pam Jeannin's house in Tonganoxie for Christmas Day. On Monday she had breakfast with Kenny and Wanda Jeannin.
Rosie Oelschlaeger got word that her sister-in-law, Edna Bradbury Sawyer, passed away unexpectedly Saturday morning. Edna and her first husband, Keith Bradbury, lived in McLouth at one time while he pastored the Baptist church. Edna and Gene Sawyer lived in Horton, where the funeral was at the Baptist church there Tuesday.
Those visiting Thamar Barnett on Christmas Day were Jess Barnett, who went to church with Thamar; Kathy Stimac and Terry Drennon, who brought food; and David and Jane Turner. Other family members called to wish her Merry Christmas.
David and Jane Turner went to the home of David Jr. and Tracey Turner and Sydney on Christmas Eve for dinner.
More like this story
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Disease, drought taking toll on Kansas wheat crop