Time capsule ideas needed for library’s endeavor
Tonganoxie Public Library is putting together a time capsule to be opened during the library’s bicentennial in 2099.
The library is including several photos and descriptions of life in Tonganoxie and also is seeking input from the community about what the library might include.
Staff members also are soliciting letters from residents to their contemporaries 100 years from now. All ideas will be considered.
Library officials are working to get materials together and seal the capsule at the end of January.
For more information, or to submit ideas, call the library at (913) 845-3281.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education