Time capsule ideas needed for library’s endeavor
Tonganoxie Public Library is putting together a time capsule to be opened during the library’s bicentennial in 2099.
The library is including several photos and descriptions of life in Tonganoxie and also is seeking input from the community about what the library might include.
Staff members also are soliciting letters from residents to their contemporaries 100 years from now. All ideas will be considered.
Library officials are working to get materials together and seal the capsule at the end of January.
For more information, or to submit ideas, call the library at (913) 845-3281.
More like this story
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Former Tonganoxie resident sentenced to 19 years in case involving KCK officer
- BB gun clubs seek access to Kansas schools
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon