Tonganoxie City Council Dec. 27 meeting canceled
The Tonganoxie City Council postponed its regular meeting Tuesday because it lacked a quorum, assistant city administrator Kathy Bard said Tuesday afternoon.
The meeting normally would fall on a Monday, but because government offices observed the Christmas holiday on Monday, the meeting was moved to Tuesday. Because of illness, there were not enough members available for a quorum, Bard said.
A rescheduled date was not set as of press time Tuesday.
More like this story
- Remember When: A Community Review for Jan. 31, 2018
- Tonganoxie, McLouth teams prepare for regional, substate assignments
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- McLouth gets regional, substate assignments
- THS girls soccer getting back in win column with home victories