Amber, daughter of George and Marie Gillaspie, turned 6 years old on Jan. 23. She had a birthday party with her grandparents and 10 little friends. She has a brother, Reily. They stopped by her great-grandmother’s house and brought a cupcake for their great-grandmother and Evelyn Schwinn.
There was no church Jan. 23 because of the slick roads and low temperatures. Rev. Bill Gritton travels from Olathe.
The Schwinn brothers each hit another milestone. Johnny on Jan. 26, Bill on Jan. 31 and Danny on Jan. 3. Happy birthday, boys.
The children were out of school this past week because of bad weather. It has been cold cold.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty