Bonner Springs YMCA offers new programs
The Bonner Springs Family YMCA is currently offering new programs for youth development and healthy living.
Registration for soccer and flag football, which are open to youths in kindergarten through seventh grade, closes Feb. 22.
Bitty Soccer, which is open to 3- and 4-year-olds, offers two sessions. Session one registration closes March 11, and session two closes April 8.
Baseball registration closes April 13. That includes Tee-ball for 5- and 6-year-olds, coach pitch for 7- and 8-year-olds, and kid pitch for 9- and 10-year-olds.
Registration for Boys Night Out — an open play night for boys ages 2-11 — closes Feb. 24.
In addition, Y-Blast — a four-week, instructor-led weight loss challenge program, is accepting registrations.
Contact the YMCA to register at (913) 422-9348.
More like this story
- McLouth High basketball teams open winter with new coaches
- Judge throws out Kansas man's murder conviction
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Kansas man wrongly imprisoned for murder, rape sues sheriff, district attorney