Balanced MHS boys beat Jackson Heights
Despite having no one on the roster score in double figures, the McLouth High boys basketball team beat Jackson Heights, 41-36, on Friday.
Although the Bulldogs (7-8) fell behind early and trailed by two entering the second half, they rallied in the third quarter and held on to their lead in the fourth.
McLouth’s leading scorers in the home win, which came just three days after a 31-point loss to Kansas City Christian, were Carter Gish and Alen Kramer, who both finished with eight points.
Gavin Swearngin scored six for MHS and three players — Zac Bair, Dakota Cop and Shawn Dailey — had five points.
More like this story
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Wine and shine: Leadership class celebrating 25 years tonight at Holy-Field
- Rookies and veterans: Tonganoxie Chieftains sending four freshmen, two seniors to state
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again