On Feb. 6, Dave and Julie Zule and family had a 1 p.m. dinner to honor Julie’s dad, Danny Schwinn, for his 60th birthday. Siblings and many other family members present to enjoy the day. In the evening, many of them watched the Super Bowl.
John and Cora Moses attended the Groundhog Day dinner at Ozawkie this past week.
Anabel Knapp has not been feeling well. She has been to several doctors and had to go to a specialist in Lawrence. This past week, a doctor told her she had a very light stroke and she took a stress test in Lawrence.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers