On Feb. 6, Dave and Julie Zule and family had a 1 p.m. dinner to honor Julie’s dad, Danny Schwinn, for his 60th birthday. Siblings and many other family members present to enjoy the day. In the evening, many of them watched the Super Bowl.
John and Cora Moses attended the Groundhog Day dinner at Ozawkie this past week.
Anabel Knapp has not been feeling well. She has been to several doctors and had to go to a specialist in Lawrence. This past week, a doctor told her she had a very light stroke and she took a stress test in Lawrence.
More like this story
- Kansas raises rents on agencies in state office buildings
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Kansas authorities consider stiffer charges for couple of missing child possibly fed to pigs
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall