Linwood Lions Club to have chili and soup feed
The Linwood Lions Club will have a chili and soup feed from 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, at the Linwood Community Building.
Cost is $5. There also will be a raffle for several prices. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society to have soup feed Thursday at Methodist church
- Historical Society having soup, chili feed at UMC
- Linwood Lions Club pancake feed is Saturday
- Linwood Lions Club to offer pancakes Saturday for $5
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society to have soup feed Feb. 16 downtown