Linwood Lions Club to have chili and soup feed
The Linwood Lions Club will have a chili and soup feed from 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, at the Linwood Community Building.
Cost is $5. There also will be a raffle for several prices. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Kansas City Connection: The debut of KC Ballet's new 'Nutcracker' and other family activities
- University of Saint Mary to present 'Babes in Toyland'
- Audience wide awake for Tonganoxie High's 'Drowsy Chaperone'