Linwood Lions Club to have chili and soup feed
The Linwood Lions Club will have a chili and soup feed from 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, at the Linwood Community Building.
Cost is $5. There also will be a raffle for several prices. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kendra Schobert
- Carriage rides, music highlight tree lighting event Saturday
- Kansas budget director accessed state email