Linwood Lions Club to have chili and soup feed
The Linwood Lions Club will have a chili and soup feed from 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, at the Linwood Community Building.
Cost is $5. There also will be a raffle for several prices. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kendra Schobert
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)