McLouth teams split with Immaculata
MHS boys hang on for win
The McLouth High boys basketball team held off Immaculata for a 62-60 home victory Friday night.
With four Bulldogs scoring in double figures, MHS (8-10) had just enough points to get by, despite being outscored 22-13 in the fourth quarter.
Shawn Dailey scored a team-high 17 points for MHS, Carter Gish scored 12, Alen Kramer put up 11 and Gavin Swearngin finished with 10.
McLouth girls suffer loss
The McLouth High girls basketball team struggled to score Friday and lost a home game against Immaculata, 53-29.
The Bulldogs were held to six points or fewer in every quarter except the second.
Terri Stewart led MHS (4-14) with 14 points and Kayla Steffey scored six in McLouth’s third straight loss. All three setbacks came this past week.
Class 3A sub-state brackets will be released on Wednesday. Check back in at tonganoxiemirror.com to find out the seeds and first-round opponents for McLouth's teams.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie wrestlers place second at home dual tournament
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie community shows support for family of fallen soldier
- Duchess of Cambridge seen wearing hat from Tonganoxie-based clothing company on Christmas Day
- State champions crowned across state