McLouth boys win in OT, improve to 4-3
The McLouth High boys basketball team got back up above the .500 mark Friday with a 46-42 overtime home win against Horton.
The Bulldogs improved to 4-3 on the season after outscoring Horton 10-6 in overtime.
A tight game throughout, McLouth led 19-18 at the half and 30-27 after three quarters. Horton, though, forced overtime by scoring nine fourth-quarter points to McLouth’s six.
Shawn Dailey led MHS with 13 points and Gavin Swearngin put up 12 more. Alen Kramer added eight points for the home team.
The Bulldogs travel to Pleasant Ridge on Tuesday.
More like this story
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event