School board member files for April reelection
Tonganoxie school board member Kathy Baragary has filed for reelection. Leavenworth County Clerk Janet Klasinski said this week Baragary was the first to file in Tonganoxie school board races.
Baragary is the incumbent for Position 2. Fellow board member Mildred McMillon announced this past month that she would not seek re-election for her at-large position.
The filing deadline at the Leavenworth County Courthouse is noon Tuesday, Jan. 25.
For more on city council races, see page 3.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man pleads guilty to fracturing infant son's skull
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Topeka High School teacher surprises student with car gift