John and Cora Moses and grandchildren celebrated the couple’s 48th anniversary by eating out in Lawrence at Buffalo Bob’s Smokehouse on June 25.
On June 23, Sharon Lynn and Evelyn Schwinn had a “sister day.” They enjoyed lunch together and visited their friend who had been ill.
On June 26, a number of Schwinn family members attended the 80th birthday celebration for Meriam Schwinn Seute at the Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth. It was hosted by her husband, Robert. Wayne and Anabel Knapp also attended.
Andy and Amy Schwinn had an 8th birthday party on June 26 for their daughter, Emma. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins attended.
Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch at IHOP on June 28, then did some shopping.
LJ Chrisman has been in a rehab center at Leavenworth for several weeks. He came home June 29. He had several falls at home and is recuperating.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Goddard high school wins ecology award
- Madrigal Feaste brings in more than 400 for this year's two-night holiday event
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie reading specialist Janet Falk