John and Cora Moses and grandchildren celebrated the couple’s 48th anniversary by eating out in Lawrence at Buffalo Bob’s Smokehouse on June 25.
On June 23, Sharon Lynn and Evelyn Schwinn had a “sister day.” They enjoyed lunch together and visited their friend who had been ill.
On June 26, a number of Schwinn family members attended the 80th birthday celebration for Meriam Schwinn Seute at the Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth. It was hosted by her husband, Robert. Wayne and Anabel Knapp also attended.
Andy and Amy Schwinn had an 8th birthday party on June 26 for their daughter, Emma. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins attended.
Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch at IHOP on June 28, then did some shopping.
LJ Chrisman has been in a rehab center at Leavenworth for several weeks. He came home June 29. He had several falls at home and is recuperating.
More like this story
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Hesston factory gunman had been served protection order, sheriff says
- Goddard high school wins ecology award
- Leavenworth resident on Harding dean's list