Town hall meeting Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 1st Terr., Lansing.
Guest speaker will be Steve Anderson, director of the Kansas State Budget. He was appointed to this position in January of this year by Gov. Sam Brownback. Anderson is an accountant/CPA who has helped Americans for Prosperity develop proposals in the past. He has also worked with the Oklahoma Office of State Finance.
More like this story
- Hall resigns at THS girls basketball coach
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- KU researcher discovers Neanderthals made jewelry
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation