Town hall meeting Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 1st Terr., Lansing.
Guest speaker will be Steve Anderson, director of the Kansas State Budget. He was appointed to this position in January of this year by Gov. Sam Brownback. Anderson is an accountant/CPA who has helped Americans for Prosperity develop proposals in the past. He has also worked with the Oklahoma Office of State Finance.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- 2 dead after shooting in Overland Park
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015