Town hall meeting Monday
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will play host to a town hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. Monday at the Lansing Community Center, 800 1st Terr., Lansing.
Guest speaker will be Steve Anderson, director of the Kansas State Budget. He was appointed to this position in January of this year by Gov. Sam Brownback. Anderson is an accountant/CPA who has helped Americans for Prosperity develop proposals in the past. He has also worked with the Oklahoma Office of State Finance.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers