Basehor Field of Dreams complex to offer youth soccer for first time
The city of Basehor's Field of Dreams athletics complex will offer a youth soccer league for the first time this fall.
The league will be open to boys and girls in kindergarten through sixth grade and will play four-on-four soccer.
Teams will play once per week on Saturday mornings for six weeks, starting Sept. 17. The registration fee, which includes a T-shirt, will be $40, though Basehor residents will be able to receive a refund of half the cost from the city. Registration is due Aug. 12.
To register or for more information, go to playfod.com or call complex operator Troy Wiseman at (785) 221-2934.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard
- A closer look at Leavenworth County Humane Society
- Letters to the editor: New Tonganoxie library needed; Former board member favors new library