Friday afternoon some people from Jarbalo United Methodist Church went to the home of Henry Ehart to help him celebrate his 93rd birthday, which was July 9. Those from the church were Ron and Peachez Joles, Marilyn Oxley and Thamar Barnett. Others there were Ray Nussbaum, Gina Jezzup, Zach Subelka and Russell Ehart.
Mark and Katie Aufdemberge are now the owners of Bid Sheppard’s place. Mark’s sister, Katy Aufdemberge, is living there.
On Friday, Frances Jeannin met with seven relatives at KFC in Bonner Springs. They get together once a month.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Knights of Columbus offering fish fries
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map