A nice crowd attended the worship service July 3 at Springdale Friends Church and enjoyed the carry-in dinner to get acquainted with the new pastor, Rob Santel.
A crowd of relatives and friends gathered at the home of Danny and Linda Schwinn for the annual Fourth of July dinner and fireworks.
Jennifer, David and Brayden Roggenkamp of St. Marys were visiting the Johnny Schwinn family during the July 4 weekend.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp, Kirk and Austin Knapp were supper guests of some of Kirk’s friends in Meriden this past week and had a fireworks party.
The Springdale area was all lit up with beautiful fireworks on July 4. Fireworks from neighboring communities in McLouth, Tonganoxie, Basehor, Fort Leavenworth and Easton were all in plain sight. It was really entertaining. You just couldn’t hear the noises.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: FüD for thought
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map