Small Town Big Cause 5K slated for July 23
Small Town Big Cause, a 5K run/walk benefiting the Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment Association, will begin at 7:30 a.m. Saturday, July 23.
The course starts and finishes at Family Medicine of Tonganoxie, 410 Woodsfield. Registration begins at 6:30 a.m.
There is a $25 entry fee for the 5K. Registration is available online at www.lmhendowment.org.
Half of the net proceeds from the event will be donated back to the community.
An obstacle course for children 10 and younger also will be available. Each child who participates has a chance to win a new scooter.
More like this story
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation