Small Town Big Cause 5K slated for July 23
Small Town Big Cause, a 5K run/walk benefiting the Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment Association, will begin at 7:30 a.m. Saturday, July 23.
The course starts and finishes at Family Medicine of Tonganoxie, 410 Woodsfield. Registration begins at 6:30 a.m.
There is a $25 entry fee for the 5K. Registration is available online at www.lmhendowment.org.
Half of the net proceeds from the event will be donated back to the community.
An obstacle course for children 10 and younger also will be available. Each child who participates has a chance to win a new scooter.
More like this story
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church