Cabela’s to play host to Archery Classic
Cabela’s will play host to its biggest archery event of the year, the Cabela’s Archery Classic, Saturday and Sunday at the retail store at the Legends at Village West in Kansas City, Kan.
Some of the biggest names in the archery industry will be on hand to sign autographs, conduct product demonstrations and help archers become better archer by talking with them one-on-one.
Giveaways, early-bird specials and free seminars also will be a part of the multiday event that is designed for both novice and veteran archers.
Jay and Tammi Gregory, co-hosts of the “Wild Outdoors” television show, will be on hand both days to answer questions and give advice in searching for the next big buck.
Don and Kandi Kisky, co-hosts of the “Whitetail Freaks” television show, will be on hand Sunday to answer questions and give advice on archery adventures.
A youth archery shoot will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
In addition, the first 100 customers through the door Saturday will receive an exclusive Archery Classic T-shirt.
For more information, go online to cabelas.com/kansascity and click on “View Upcoming Store Events.”
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty