Farm Service Agency hearing Monday in Oskaloosa
The Jefferson/Leavenworth/Wyandotte County Farm Service Agency will have a public meeting at 8 a.m. June 7, 2011 in the conference room at the Oskaloosa Service Center, 700 Jefferson Suite A, Oskaloosa.
The meeting is to provide information about the upcoming county committee election for Local Administrative Area (LAA) No. 3. The committee position for LAA No. 3 is currently held by James O’Trimble, who represents Jefferson County townships of Kaw, Kentucky, Rural and Sarcoxie.
The meeting will include a discussion on the eligibility requirements to hold a position on the FSA’s county committee. Anyone interested in serving on the county committee or learning about the committee is urged to attend. County Committee election information can also be found at fsa.usda.gov/FSA/webapp?area=newsroom&subject=landing&topic=cce
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary