Baker list has McLouth, Tonganoxie students
Area students were named to the Baker University Dean’s List for the spring semester in the school of education and the college of arts and sciences.
To be on the list, students had to maintain at least a 3.5 grade-point average during the spring semester.
Local students on the list: Tara Chumley, Tonganoxie; Kylie Campbell, McLouth; Eric Hendricks, Basehor; and Peter Lasneske, Leavenworth.
Founded in 1858, Baker was the first four-year university in the state. Baker serves nearly 4,000 students through the college of arts and sciences and school of education in Baldwin City, the school of nursing in Topeka, the school of professional and graduate studies in Overland Park, Topeka, Wichita, North Kansas City, Mo., and Lee’s Summit, Mo., and the school of education in Overland Park.
More like this story
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills