Humane Society’s next spay, neuter transport is June 16, 17
The Leavenworth County Humane Society's next monthly low-cost spay/neuter transport is June 16 and 17, leaving from Lansing. The exact location is pending.
Feral cats are sterilized, vaccinated, and treated for parasites for only $25. The package price for pet cats is $65; dogs are $95. Pet dogs and cats receive parasite treatment if needed at no extra charge.
For more information or to register, e-mail LvnCoHS@live.com, or register online at www.lchsinc.org/spay-neuter-registration.
Those without Internet access may call (913) 728-2881 and leave a message. Registration closes on Monday.
The LCHS spay/neuter transport rotates through the six cities in Leavenworth County. To date, the program has served more than 500 pets and prevented about 3,100 homeless puppies and kittens from being born.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High teacher starts petition to meet President Obama
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- Tonganoxie High student follows in siblings' footsteps, attends Alabama space camp
- Man to be sentenced in suicide bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Wichita bishop to make case for sainthood for Kapaun