Lorance makes all-star game
Tonganoxie High graduate Ethan Lorance will be playing baseball right down the road in a special showcase on Saturday.
Lorance has been selected for the KCK-RBI All-Star Game at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, in Kansas City, Kan.
Lorance, a middle infielder and pitcher for THS, was one of 50 senior Kansas baseball players asked to take part in the all-star festivities.
The all-stars will play two games Saturday. The first will begin at noon and the second is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m.
More like this story
- Jarbalo Jottings, Linwood News and McLouth Happenings
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce president Steve Christensen
- Lesbian Methodist pastor leaves Edgerton church on involuntary leave to avoid trial
- Tonganoxie United Methodist Women chili and soup supper is Friday
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Carissa Welsh