Lorance makes all-star game
Tonganoxie High graduate Ethan Lorance will be playing baseball right down the road in a special showcase on Saturday.
Lorance has been selected for the KCK-RBI All-Star Game at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, in Kansas City, Kan.
Lorance, a middle infielder and pitcher for THS, was one of 50 senior Kansas baseball players asked to take part in the all-star festivities.
The all-stars will play two games Saturday. The first will begin at noon and the second is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kendra Schobert
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- State basketball wraps up during weekend
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event