Sherri A. Braksick, daughter of Candace Braksick and the late Bob Braksick, graduated from Kansas University with a doctor of medicine degree. In July, she will begin a four-year neurology residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
• Descendants of George and Grace Tarr will gather for a covered dish noon meal Sunday at the McLouth Community Center. Please bring your photo albums and memories to share.
— Please submit McLouth Community information, announcements, and upcoming events to Beverly Muzzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 796-6935.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council's Reed to challenge O'Brien for Kansas House seat
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes