Kimberly Schwinn celebrated her 20th birthday on May 27. Her parents Brian and Linda Schwinn took her out to dinner.
On May 29 Randy and Amy Schwinn had a birthday party for their son, Elijah, who turned 10 on May 27. Family attended.
Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch on May 29 in McLouth with the Greg Gillaspie family and then went to see their new baby, Keaton. He is Evelyn’s 19th great-grandchild.
On May 28 Peggy Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn visited the cemeteries to put flowers on the graves of loved ones.
LJ and Gertrude Chrisman attended an alumni banquet for several schools on May 29 at Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- Weigh in on Kansas Day with The Mirror and social media
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit
- Topeka High School teacher surprises student with car gift
- ‘Marijuana refugees’: Kansas family hopes to move to Colorado to save daughter
- Topeka teens' music making rounds on Internet