Tonganoxie grad named to Concordia honors list
A Tonganoxie High School graduate has been named to the honors list for the spring semester at a Nebraska college.
Molly Ann Wells has been named to the list at Concordia University in Seward, Neb.
The top 25 percent of undergraduate students who complete at least 12 credit hours and compile a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale qualify for the honors list.
Founded in 1894, Concordia University is a fully accredited liberal arts university committed to excellence in Christian higher education. Concordia was ranked 16th in the Midwest baccalaureate schools category by “U.S. News and World Report.” It is one of 10 institutions belonging to The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod’s Concordia University System.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Knights of Columbus offering fish fries
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation