Tonganoxie grad named to Concordia honors list
A Tonganoxie High School graduate has been named to the honors list for the spring semester at a Nebraska college.
Molly Ann Wells has been named to the list at Concordia University in Seward, Neb.
The top 25 percent of undergraduate students who complete at least 12 credit hours and compile a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale qualify for the honors list.
Founded in 1894, Concordia University is a fully accredited liberal arts university committed to excellence in Christian higher education. Concordia was ranked 16th in the Midwest baccalaureate schools category by “U.S. News and World Report.” It is one of 10 institutions belonging to The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod’s Concordia University System.
More like this story
- About 800 Tonganoxie ballots mailed backed so far
- Tonganoxie USD 464 ballot deadline is June 30
- Wichita State seeking innovation design degree program
- Tonganoxie graduate gives $1 million to KU scholarships benefitting LGBTQ students
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval