Fund established at Bank of McLouth for family of student fatally shot in Costa Rica
A fund has been established for the family of Justin Johnston, the McLouth High School student who died as a result of a shooting early Thursday during a Spanish Club trip to Costa Rica.
An account, the Johnston Family Fund, has been established at the Bank of McLouth.
Donations can be sent to the bank, 117 N. Union St., McLouth, KS 66054; (913) 796-6133, or to McLouth High School, 217 Summit St., McLouth, KS 66054; (913) 796-6122.
More like this story
- Services for Justin Johnston, the McLouth youth fatally shot in Costa Rica, will be Saturday in Easton
- Man sentenced to 15 years in McLouth student's death
- McLouth students, sponsors return early from Costa Rica
- Memorial golf tournament to honor MHS student
- McLouth student Justin Johnston shot, killed on school trip to Costa Rica