Services for Justin Johnston, the McLouth youth fatally shot in Costa Rica, will be Saturday in Easton
Services for Justin David Johnston, the 16-year-old McLouth boy who was fatally shot Thursday while on a McLouth High School Spanish Club trip to Costa Rica, have been announced.
Mass of Christian Burial will be 10 a.m. Saturday in Easton. An obituary appears online.
Earlier this week, a memorial fund was set up at the Bank of McLouth for his family.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Boatwright gives keynote speech at Tonganoxie Chamber event
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development graduates 12 students for 2015-16
- City government organization hosts April voting contest
- Kansas properties nominated for national historic register