Job search workshop Thursday at Tonganoxie Public Library
Residents wanting to improve their resumes might be interested in a job search workshop, which will take place 6-7 p.m. Thursday at the Tonganoxie Public Library, Third and Bury streets.
Kathy Youngquist, director of human resources at First State Bank and Trust, will moderate the program. Youngquist reviews hundreds of job applications and resumes each year, giving her a unique perspective on how applicants can present themselves in the best way during the job search process.
The workshop will address job search skills, including information on community resources, resumes/applications, cover letters, online search, networking, follow-up and more.
RSVP by email to email@example.com or in person at the library. Be sure to include an email address when sending the RSVP.
More like this story
- Police seek help in burglary case involving Tonganoxie High School
- Tonganoxie police investgating threatening note left in TMS bathroom
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Senate advances bill granting limited access to cold case missing person files
- Police: Human remains found near Kansas River