O’Reilly Auto Parts expected to open soon off U.S. 24-40 in Tonganoxie
The Tonganoxie O’Reilly Auto Parts store is nearing completion and should be open in a “week or so,” a spokesman for the company said Monday.
The store on U.S. Highway 24-40 across the highway from Tonganoxie High School will open as soon as possible, said Mark Merz, director of investor relations for O’Reilly. He did not know when the exact date would be because it was dependent on permits and inspections from the city, he said.
Many key positions in the store have been filled, but the store manager might still be looking to fill some jobs, such as part-time delivery drivers, Merz said. Anyone interested should visit the company’s website at oreillyauto.com.
The store will open its doors with little fanfare, but local residents can look for a grand opening in about a month, Merz said.
More like this story
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Planning Commission approves recommendations on large projects
- Tonganoxie City Council puts hold on rezoning vote
- Tonganoxie City Council to determine rezoning fate
- Letter to editor: Tonganoxie residents should voice RV resort questions, concerns at meeting