O’Reilly Auto Parts expected to open soon off U.S. 24-40 in Tonganoxie
The Tonganoxie O’Reilly Auto Parts store is nearing completion and should be open in a “week or so,” a spokesman for the company said Monday.
The store on U.S. Highway 24-40 across the highway from Tonganoxie High School will open as soon as possible, said Mark Merz, director of investor relations for O’Reilly. He did not know when the exact date would be because it was dependent on permits and inspections from the city, he said.
Many key positions in the store have been filled, but the store manager might still be looking to fill some jobs, such as part-time delivery drivers, Merz said. Anyone interested should visit the company’s website at oreillyauto.com.
The store will open its doors with little fanfare, but local residents can look for a grand opening in about a month, Merz said.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty