Summer programs open for registration at YMCA
The Bonner Springs Family YMCA currently is accepting registrations for numerous youth programs.
Tennis lessons for youths ages 5 and up will be offered beginning the week of June 20. Registration closes Friday, June 17.
Bitty basketball, a three-week program from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays for boys and girls ages 3 and 4, begins June 28. Registration ends June 24.
Soccer camp for boys and girls ages 3-16 will take place June 20-24, with times varying by age group. Registration closes today, June 16.
Boys Night Out, a night for 2- to 11-year-olds to play in the YMCA, will take place June 18. Registration ends June 17.
In addition, a new Martial Arts-Beginner Tae Kwon Do class will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning June 28. It will run for seven weeks. A session for 4- to 6-year-olds will take place from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. A session for youths ages 7 and up will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Registration closes June 24.
For questions or more information, call the YMCA at (913) 422-9348.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council holds off on excise tax decision for church
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- School finance summit at Wichita State postponed